If you notice that your bathtub begins to fill up with water then that is a very strong indicator that you have a clog in your sewer line AND that the clog is probably located somewhere in the plumbing pipes between the toilet and the bathtub drain.
Other signs that you've got a clog in your sewer line are...
- Gurgling sounds from your drains or toilets.
- Water backing up out of drains or toilets.
- Water pooling around drains or toilets.
- Smell of raw sewage coming from your drains.
This type of clog is normally caused by an item (or items) that has caused a very large blockage. It could be a toy or some other object that was unintentionally flushed down the toilet.
Clogged sewer lines are something you absolutely want to get fixed as soon as possible. If left alone, it just gets worse and believe us when we say that you do not want the end result (which is usually raw sewage backing up and out of your drains) that occurs if the problem is not fixed sooner, rather than later.
What Can You Do To Remove That Clog?
- For a possible clog, try using a plunger over the drain in the bathtub
- If you have waste coming out of that drain, turn off the main water source
- Then turn off your electricity
- Open your windows for ventilation
- Call a professional plumber
If you have any questions about water softeners or are having some problems with it, call Atlantis Plumbing today at 770-505-8570. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We Offer Plumbing Services in Metro Atlanta and Surrounding Areas
Fulton County, Bartow County, Cobb County, Paulding County, Cherokee County, Gwinnett County, and Douglas County.
Acworth GA, Atlanta GA, Austell GA, Cartersville GA, Doraville GA, Douglasville GA, Hiram GA, Kennesaw GA, Lawrenceville GA, Lithia Springs GA, Loganville GA, Mableton GA, Marietta GA, Powder Springs GA, Rockmart GA, Roswell GA, Smyrna GA, Tucker GA, Villa Rica GA, Vinings GA, Woodstock GA, and Surrounding Communities.